Our Temporary URL’s allow you to access your website & File manager etc. Even before the DNS has resolved or before you even update your PBN domains Name Servers. This is a very useful feature to use when Migrating a website to us.
It can also be used in order to build out the website. Before you actually put it live. Therefore it ensures no footprints are created by leaving empty sites online for Google to crawl. Furthermore, there are many different needs for such a feature. So we have made it available for all customers of our Cheap PBN hosting service.
How do I access this feature?
Its extremely easy and works automatically. Prior to you updating the name servers to point to us. Or during the time your website is awaiting for the new DNS to be detected. You can simply access it using these temporary URLs. Once the website DNS is fully resolving to us. These URLs disappear automatically.
As shown in the screenshot below. In order to access them. All you need to do is the following:
- Click on the name of the domain you want access to from the main dashboard overview screen.
- This will take you to that domains main screen.
- At the top of the area. You can see it says ‘Domain’ & next to that is says ‘Log in as admin’.
- Bot of these options are automatically hyperlinked. Select the one you want to visit & it will load using the temporary URL.
- You can access file manager, phpMyAdmin & other options. By clicking on the cog menu item in the top right hand corner. This will load the context menu, from where you can select your required options.
Keep Up With Latest Blog posts!
Subscribe to our PBN blog. Simply enter your email below, Select the categories of interest & Subscribe. Automatically receive an email when a new blog post is published to your chosen category.